Of DVDs, Lists & Stress: The Countdown Continues
Four full days before we leave, and my stress level is climbing impressively. On the one hand, almost everything major on my list is done. On the other hand, there are several important things to do that aren’t on my list. Guess I’ll start a new one tomorrow.
Today I dropped off the final DVDs for two projects I’ve been finishing: the extra archive DVDs from the 2012 & 2013 performances of The Nutcracker for the Peoria Ballet and the DVDs of the Elmwood, Illinois history project that I made as the final product of a Teaching With Primary Sources grant.
- And made sure we’re all set to go with our son’s schoolwork.
- And made an appointment for the dog to get washed, primped & preened before being taken to his home away from home.
- And made final financial arrangements to make sure all our institutions know we’re going to be gone & where.
- Took son to Bar Mitzvah training & ballet.
- Worked on my new website.
And it still feels like it wasn’t enough. There’s lots of house cleaning to do over the next four days. Definitely reached the stage where I’d rather be down there, because it means everything will be done.
On a much happier note, Spring Training really got started today, Go Cards!